- Improved findings API to support a wider range of use-cases
- When importing some npm dependencies (via Dependency-Check report), some modules would get misidentified causing an NPE
- Fixed non-standard Java versioning schemes (such as Debian OpenJDK) that caused version comparison to fail
- Corrected issue that resulted in suppressed vulnerabilities to be returned from a query as if they were not suppressed
- Fixed issue preventing saving of SMTP settings with anonymous authentication
The format of the findings API has changed and will not be versioned. This API is used to present findings from the audit tab in the UI. If this API was being used outside the UI, please note that the response format has changed.