- The NSP Advisory API has been removed and replaced with the NPM Public Advisory API
- Processing and permission corrections to new multi-part BOM upload API
- UI corrections for vulnerabilities with unassigned severity
- Fixes for displaying and processing of vulnerabilities without CVSS scores
- Minor changes to severity colour scheme
All previous NSP vulnerabilities will automatically be migrated to NPM vulnerabilities. No additional action is required. Unlike NSP vulnerabilities, NPM does not provide CVSS scores or vectors. Therefore all NPM vulnerabilities will no longer display the CVSS vector, or the base, impact, or exploitability scores and corresponding chart data.